The Cincy Blues Fest is produced solely by volunteers. Each year, nearly 500 area volunteers make this event possible. Volunteering to work at Cincy Blues Fest is an excellent opportunity to help make our Fest a success!
Opportunities include site set up, merchandise and membership sales, parking attendants, beverage booths, surveys, volunteer sign-in and site tear down. See below to click for descriptions and times. We need help Thursday through Sunday- from before the start to the day after the big finish!
All volunteers are invited to a Volunteer Orientation at 6:30 pm on Thursday evening, August 10 under the Arches (Purple People Bridge) at Sawyer Point. We will have a brief volunteer orientation that will help you be successful in your roles and then we will break out beverages, food, and music!
We are using My Event Sherpa as our volunteer signup program this year.
- click “Logon/Register to Volunteer” button in the middle of the page
- Fill out the form
- click “Get Me Register”
- scroll down to the Cincy Blues Fest and click “Find Out More”
- A list of Available volunteer position will appear.
- select the position(s) and Shift(s) you want to work
- click the “Save My Volunteer Selections” at the bottom of the page or the disk icon at the right side of the page.
Thanks for your help!
Cincy Blues Fest Volunteer Coordinators